Forum Archive - deactivated gtranslate on a specific URL

deactivated gtranslate on a specific URL
Feb 7, 2014 11:53 pm by showlib2
Hi Gtranslate team, I need some help… I need to deactivate gtranslate only a specific URL : https://xxxx.xxxx.com/fr/commerce_syste ... _systempay This URL is a technical one, unchangeable, use for my bank to confirm or not the payment. Do you have a method ? for information : RewriteEngine on #gtranslate RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/js/ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^(fr/commerce_systempay|en/commerce_systempay)/ RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-Requested-With} !=XMLHttpRequest RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-REQUESTED-WITH} !^(XMLHttpRequest)$ RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] $_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL'] = 'HTTPS/1.1'; define('MAIN_LANG', 'fr'); // Main language code: en, ar, bg, hr, cn, ct, cs, da, et, tl, fi, fr, gl, el, iw, hi, es, nl, id, ja, ca, ko, lt, lv, mt, de, no, pt, ru, ro, sr, sk, sl, sv, th, tr, uk, hu, vi, it, pl, sq define('API_KEY', 'INSERT-YOUR-KEY'); // You can get your Google Translate API key from https://code.google.com/apis/console/?api=translate define('AUTO_DETECT_LANG', false); // set to true if you have mixed language content, works with Google only define('CACHE_TIME', 365*24*60*60); // 1 year by default, no need to decrease define('LICENSE', 'license.dat'); define('FOLLOW_LOCATION', false); // if your site have redirects for some URLs and for that reason you see blank pages, you need to enable this feature define('SSL_VERIFY_PEER', false); // disable if you get CA certificate error and cannot reconfigure your server to solve the issue define('USE_BING_TRANSLATOR', false); // Enable it to use Bing Translotor instead of Google Translate define('BING_API_KEY', ''); // If the option above is enabled you need to get your Bing API key from http://www.bing.com/developers/createapp.aspx (PHP SOAP client is required) define('DEBUG', true); // turn on for debug mode Thank you all
Re: deactivated gtranslate on a specific URL
Feb 8, 2014 9:23 pm by Yana
Hi, You can edit the source code and add class="notranslate" attribute . It will work with any tag.
Feb 8, 2014 10:15 pm by showlib2
Ho Yana, Thanks for your reply but I can't do this in the bank html code. I need either a rewrite rule in htaccess either a dedicated configuration in config.php!! Can you help me ? Thanks
Feb 8, 2014 10:52 pm by showlib2
Or this way ? https://xxxx.xxxx.com/fr/commerce_syste ... otranslate Thanks for your help
Feb 9, 2014 8:09 pm by Yana
Hi, You can try to add the following rule after RewriteEngine On. Hope this will help you RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/yoururl/(.*) /yoururl/$2 [R=301,L]
Feb 9, 2014 10:45 pm by showlib2
Hi Yana, no change… Doesn't work… It fact it seems that your rules delete the /fr/.. But I don't want to delete /fr/ I just want that this URL doesn't activate Gtranslate, without modify it… As French is my default language, Gtranslate already delete the /fr/ and create some troubles in Drupal commerce request from my bank. Another idea ? Thank you
Feb 10, 2014 7:37 am by Yana
Hi, In this case the only solution is using class="notranslate" attribute.