Forum Archive - Enterprise account based on subdomain

Enterprise account based on subdomain
Feb 9, 2014 5:40 pm by tmedia
Hi we would like to open an enterprise account for a new website. Main url is in spanish, but I guess it would be better choosing "english" version for the translations... so, let say english version now is ar "english.myweb.com"... how would the translated sobdomains look like? it be "xx.english.mywebs.com" or can we keep "xx.myweb.com"? We prefer second option. Thanks
Re: Enterprise account based on subdomain
Feb 9, 2014 7:17 pm by Yana
Hi, If the main language of your website is Spanish and the domain name is myweb.com English version will be en.myweb.com .
Feb 9, 2014 8:49 pm by tmedia
Thanks Yana I mean we would like to use the english version of our web that is aready translated at "en.myweb.com" to be the source of all translations... I guess google translations will be more accurate from english. If we provide a subdomain like "subdomain.domain.com" where would be the translations posted?
Feb 10, 2014 7:41 am by Yana
Hi, Yes, you can use English version as a default language. You just need to host it on en.myweb.com and let us know and we will change the license.
Feb 10, 2014 7:19 pm by tmedia
Great. Thanks!
Feb 11, 2014 1:04 pm by Yana
You're welcome!