Forum Archive - Troubles in Pro (404 error) and (random language translation

Troubles in Pro (404 error) and (random language translation
Feb 13, 2014 3:00 pm by knalim
Hi, I have som troubles in PRO version. I cannot use all of the features. I asked you for assistance with installing PRO version module. It was done. I made sitemap.txt afterwards. Anyway I think it should be installed in root, but I cannot see it there... 1. If I add ?language_edit=1 to my domain name, there is 404 error. How can I fix it please? My server is supporting Apache mod_rewrite. But in htaccess file I cannot see anything about gtranslate... 2. If I go to my web http://www.primaclima.sk, after instaling Pro version tranlation is not working properly. If I go to article, language is randomly changing from default slovak language to another languages. If I press another article, language is changing again... Or If I go to anz flag and want change language, language is still default... I sent you already my ftp access...and I wrote you about this problem several days ago, but I have no answer... Could you please help me? Thank you Milan
Re: Troubles in Pro (404 error) and (random language transla
Feb 14, 2014 8:57 am by Yana
Hi, Just have checked the sitemap.txt file. it is correct. 1. To edit the translations you will need to login to the joomla frontend . I have already sent the login link by email. 2. Please make sure that the gtranslate plugin is after the cache plugin.