Forum Archive - Gtranslate Enterprise (w/subdomains) and Virtuemart 2

Gtranslate Enterprise (w/subdomains) and Virtuemart 2
Feb 16, 2014 2:26 am by ingmardevos
Hi there, One of my clients is having a weird problem I haven't encountered before. When visiting the site in any other than the main language some buttons (virtuemart related) like add-to-cart, closing lightbox, and several functions in the cart (all Javascript related) stop working. Nothing happens or it redirects to a non existing page. See for instance the English page: http://bit.ly/1cb8MSS Try to order a product, the add to cart does not work. Thanks in advance for your help. Ingmar de Vos
Re: Gtranslate Enterprise (w/subdomains) and Virtuemart 2
Feb 17, 2014 10:15 am by Edvard
Hi, Please try to change this javascript variable: vmSiteurl = 'http://yourdomain.com/uc/' ; to be vmSiteurl = '/uc/' ; Let me know if it helps.
Feb 17, 2014 7:55 pm by ingmardevos
Hi Edvard, I've found this solution on the forum a while ago, but if I do that other functions stop working. The buttons work, but the payment methods stop working (redirect to wrong pages) and some other plugins and pages don't work exactly as they should - also not in the main language. I hope you have some experience with this problem. If needed I can give you full access to the site and or ftp. Thanks, Ingmar
Feb 17, 2014 11:11 pm by ingmardevos
Also, is there any way to use Gtranslate together with the Joomla core so I can send out emails, invoices etc in the right language? So f.i. a client who orders in English gets this language set in his account so Virtuemart and Joomla send emails in the right language?
Feb 18, 2014 7:09 am by Edvard
Hi, Please send me FTP access and joomla backend access to [email protected] and please describe all the issues you have, so I can fix them. If you would like to send emails in an appropriate language you will need to make some Joomla core hacks, but it will keep you off from further updates and it will be always pain to update. So it is not recommended, however it is possible. Thanks!
Feb 19, 2014 8:46 pm by ingmardevos
Just send you an email with the issues and login! Thanks :)