Forum Archive - Is styling possible?

Is styling possible?
Mar 26, 2011 10:15 pm by kellybellis
Hello Edvard, I was wondering if it is possible to do a little styling of GTranslate? ... mostly just change background color and text color. Thank you for any reply. Kelly
Re: Is styling possible?
Mar 29, 2011 2:17 pm by Edvard
Yes, it is possible. You need to edit the CSS. You can make tests with Firebug, then make the permanent. Not sure if this info will help you.
Mar 29, 2011 2:50 pm by kellybellis
Thank you so very much Edvard. Yes, I will try that and then adding it to my theme's child style.css ...something like this perhaps? @import url("../plugins/gtranslate/gtranslate-style16.css"); But, all that I'd like to try and style is the search box background color and the text color appearing in it... and as far as it looks, none of the gtranslate-style_nn.css contain those parameters ... Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Kelly
Apr 1, 2011 12:46 pm by [email protected]
Hello Edvard, I am a new user of Gtranslate and I downloaded the free version but I want to restyle the module, because of an "irritating" message " Made possible bij Google Translate". This text is longer than de width of the module. So I want to remove it on the module-apperance. Can you help me ? I can't find the .css file in the free version maps. With regards Frank Vorstenbosch
Apr 4, 2011 12:28 pm by Edvard
@Kelly, you can try to use FireFox with Firebug which will help you to select the element and find out all the CSS styles assigned to it and make changes in place and after you can do the same changes in the css files to make them permanent. @f.vorstenbosch you can also try Firebug. Also, don't forget to read and change the translation method option. May be you'll find what you want already done there.