Forum Archive - Pro version

Pro version
Mar 10, 2014 5:29 am by hqm2009
HI, I have 2 question. 1. for Pro verson, it is 79EUR/year or it is 79EUR for unlimted time but only get 1 year support? 2. my webhoust is IX expert plan, is it meet Pro verson server requirements. my webiste is http://www.feyong.net. Thanks Felix
Re: Pro version
Mar 10, 2014 8:16 am by Yana
Hi, 1. The price of the Gtranslate Pro is 79 Eur and it is one time payment. It includes a lifetime license and 1 year of free technical support and updates. 2. Here are therequirements for the Gtranslate Pro : PHP ionCube Loader PHP Curl library PHP JSON library - default for PHP 5 >= 5.2.0 PHP SOAP client if you are going to use Bing Translator Apache mod_rewrite or equivalent (IIRF or ISAPI_rewrite for IIS servers) You can check the PHP information of your server.
Mar 11, 2014 8:57 am by hqm2009
I have purchased it and install it according to the guiding. Now, we I open one site,it shows: Site error: the file /hsphere/local/home/a941125/feyong.net/gtranslate/translate.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation. I guess the problem is PHP ionCube Loader. And I contact my webhost afterservice(IX webhost) to enable it, but he do not know how to do it and ask me what property need to modify. then what should I do?
Mar 11, 2014 10:19 am by Yana
Hi, You can find the instructions here http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php You will need to download the PHP ionCube loader from http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
Mar 16, 2014 3:50 am by hqm2009
Finally, my webhost staff help to enable ionCube loader. But the new problem come out. due to gtranstate software, it makse the server overoad ,then IX webhost stop to offer the service to me temporarily. then I have to cancel www.feyong.net gtranstate service Therefore,please arrange the refund. paypal bill No: 5WV837149X1168120. Thanks "Scripts that possibly perform a server overload: /xxxxxx hp-cgi | xxxxx/feyong.net/gtranslate/translate.php (13576) cpu_min: 84.97, ram: 250211.77 MB, disk_read: 1022.1 MB, disk_write: 184.1 MB. /xxxxxxphp-cgi | xxxxx//feyong.net/index.php (9462) cpu_min: 52.13, ram: 220404.5 MB, disk_read: 20.02 MB, disk_write: 298.09 MB."
Mar 16, 2014 3:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you would like us to make a refund we will do that. But it is usual that in the beginning it will use more resources, since it is translating your website content heavily, but it will use less resources when it is done translating. Please just make sure that the cache files are being written correctly (write permission should be 777). If your hosting cannot host our Pro version you may consider using our Enterprise version which is hosted on our cloud network and you won't have problems like this with it. Let me know. Thanks!
Mar 17, 2014 2:02 am by hqm2009
Yes,write permission should be 777. And I have deleted the relative files in my server. and I dare not try it again. otherwise,I have to move my sites to other webhost, which is costy. And I may consider your gtranlaste service(pro or enterprise)in the future. Thanks for your understanding.
Mar 18, 2014 8:59 am by Edvard
Hi, We have made the refund per your request. Thanks!