Forum Archive - Stuck on a language?

Stuck on a language?
Mar 18, 2014 7:00 pm by kapricious
Hello, I was trying out the free version of GTranslate on Joomla 2.5.19 and it seems like a fantastic addition to our international website. However, after installing it, I went to test it out and selected traditional Chinese to see what would happen. It translated everything as desired. However, I then selected English, it switched back and I thought "excellent!" Yet, 1 or 2 seconds, it flashed back to traditional Chinese. Now it is stuck there and reloading the page does not fix it. I am pretty sure it must be a problem on my machine and don't believe my page is stuck in Chinese for everyone (or so I hope). But, I am concerned this could happen to a user who clicks the wrong flag and cannot get it into the correct language. Is this a known problem with a solution or am I just experiencing something unique?
Re: Stuck on a language?
Mar 18, 2014 8:18 pm by Yana
Hi, What is your website address? Can you please clear the cache or try with another browser ?
Mar 18, 2014 9:53 pm by kapricious
Yana, the website is http://www.DiamondEng.net and I did clear the cache which seems to have fixed it. Not sure if it was a random problem perhaps. It does seem to be better now - and hopefully it stays that way :)
Mar 19, 2014 9:50 am by Yana
Hi, Thank you for the information.