Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro is not working

GTranslate Pro is not working
Mar 19, 2014 12:36 pm by GabrielLaval
Hi all, i just purchased GTranslate Pro and noticed, that it appears only to be working with Joomla 1.x, but I use Joomla 3.2.3. Is there a possibility to make it work with my Version? I tried to install the free Version of Gtranslate and enabled in the module-setting the "GTranslate Pro"-Option, but that in turn produced an error 404... Thanks in advance Gabriel
Re: GTranslate Pro is not working
Mar 19, 2014 9:17 pm by Yana
Dear Gabriel, GTranslate Pro works with all versions. What is your website address? You just need to follow installation steps. If you have problems installing it you can send FTP and admin access info and we will install for you. You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/
Mar 20, 2014 1:04 am by GabrielLaval
Dear Yana, i followed the instructions and GTranslate is working fine now. Thanks alot!
Mar 20, 2014 7:35 am by Yana
You're welcome!
Apr 1, 2014 7:53 pm by GabrielLaval
It was too good... Sorry to bother you again but a new problem arose. I tried to modify my template for the website (i attempted the integration of the statcounter code into the index.php file of the template) and now gtranslate does not work again. when i try to view my site e.g. in spanish (or any other language), a white site appears. no error-message whatsoever; my brwoser just shows a white site. after deinstalling gtranslate i get the expected error 404-message when i try to view the site in any other langauge. i restored the original template and the problem remains. any ideas here? Gabriel
Apr 2, 2014 1:22 pm by Yana
Dear Gabriel, Please send me your website address and I'll check it.
Apr 2, 2014 6:32 pm by GabrielLaval
Ok, i fixed it. The problem was the system-cache. Thanks again for your help Yana!
Apr 2, 2014 6:48 pm by Edvard
Thanks!