Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license for yous site

You don't have appropriate license for yous site
Mar 23, 2014 8:22 pm by Luc411
Hello, my site is butz.de. Every 5 days my Translation Sites are blocked by GTranslate with the following error: ,,You don't have appropriate license for your butz.de. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back." After re-uploading the license file, everything works fine. In the Log Files of my provider no (license.gtranslate.net [91.121.71.129]) entry is found. Any suggestions? Regards
Re: You don't have appropriate license for yous site
Mar 23, 2014 8:56 pm by Yana
Hi, 91.121.71.129 is our license server IP . We are checking your license every 5 days. Please make sure that you are not blocking our IP address.
Mar 24, 2014 1:13 pm by labdriver
Hi Thanks - working now. The license check every 5 days seems a bit extreme. Wouldn`t a check every 30 or 60 days be OK? Now that I`ve had this problem I feel that I need to check this issue on the sites every week - which seems a bit excessive, Regards
Mar 24, 2014 3:53 pm by Yana
Hi, It would be better if you can whitelist our server IP. Unfortunately it is not possible to check the license every 60 days. It is by design. You can write a script to check the license.dat file and verify the license again if it is empty.
Mar 24, 2014 6:38 pm by Luc411
Hi, i don't want to write a script which is checking the license.dat file every 5 days. My Provider is Hosteurope and I'm using the newest Joomla Version. .htaccess secures every neccessary folder. Additionally we block some HTTP User Agents after the gtranslate config like this: RewriteEngine On # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] ## RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ^Zeus RewriteRule .* - [F] Maybe that would be the problem? Thanks in advance
Mar 25, 2014 6:59 am by Edvard
Hi, That is not a problem. The problem is that it is not being always possible to connect to our license server to verify the license and it is your hosting issue. So we are providing you options. If you cannot find any option for you, then you need to change your hosting provider. Thanks!