Forum Archive - URGENT: WP woocommerce gtranslate enterprise

URGENT: WP woocommerce gtranslate enterprise
Mar 24, 2014 9:05 am by kalbynet
Hi, I'm using GTranslate Enterprise for a customer with WordPress and with following plugins. The problem is that when the pages goes trough GTranslate servers the error comes, that you can't checkout in the shop. The shop is using several languages and currencies and the the site is running on it's original language that is Swedish there's no problem. Then trying to buy in Euros and using English version the error comes like this: %{"result":"success","redirect":"http:\/\/xtreme365.se\/till-kassan\/betala\/?key=order_5326a60040676&order=19720"} And then changing the header in the wp-admin/admin-ajax.php to application/json the DIBS module stops working. Anyone who knows an solution of this? Plugins (all plugins are updated): Capability Manager Enhanced Cookies for Comments Facebook FBF - Facebook Page Feed Widget Google AdWords Remarketing Google XML Sitemaps GTranslate Limit Login Attempts Use Google Libraries WooCommerce WooCommerce Currency Switcher WooCommerce DIBS FlexWin Gateway WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite Wordfence Security WP Smush.it
Re: URGENT: WP woocommerce gtranslate enterprise
Mar 24, 2014 4:12 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you please write how you have modified the header and I'll help you? There can be another solution. If you can remove <!--WC_START--> and <!--WC_END--> comments out of the response our system will detect the json format and it will be fine. But since there are comments it is not actually json and our system tries to translate it which is wrong. So to summarize: 1. Set Content-Type header to application/json when your response is in json format 2. Remove HTML comments, so our system will detect json format automatically Thanks!
Mar 24, 2014 7:57 pm by kalbynet
Hi, Where do I do these changes? in Woocommerce? I got this from you: 1:01 AM on Mar 22, 2014 Yana updated your ticket: Hi, You will need to change the content type of the response to application/json http://en.xtreme365.se/wp-admin/admin-a ... e-checkout Regards, Yana - GTranslate Support Team So I went to that file from ftp and changed it.
Mar 25, 2014 6:55 am by Edvard
Hi, If you can provide ftp access we will change it for you. You can send the info using our contact form on our home page. Thanks!
Mar 25, 2014 6:59 am by kalbynet
Hi, I will give you that, but you need to give us information about the changes. Because of any new upgrades.. Look at your mail in 10 minutes.
Mar 25, 2014 7:00 am by Edvard
OK, please undo the changes you have made. Thanks!
Mar 25, 2014 7:26 am by kalbynet
Yeep, these are already undoed.
Mar 25, 2014 8:26 am by Edvard
Hi, It is fixed. I have modified /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-checkout.php file and removed the WC_START and END HTML comments and now it is OK. Let me know. Thanks!
Mar 25, 2014 9:22 am by kalbynet
in what row did you do the changes? Thanx for the help!
Mar 25, 2014 9:33 am by Edvard
Search for gtranslate comments. Thanks!