Forum Archive - default language translation

default language translation
Mar 25, 2014 4:39 am by pavelsnv
Hi, If my default language is English how can I translate not English text into English pressing on English button do not translate the page https://messagepresident.com/president/ ... -turchynov https://messagepresident.com/president/vladimir-putin Thank you
Re: default language translation
Mar 25, 2014 2:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is possible to set your original language to be auto detected, however we do not recommend using that option, because the translation quality can drop dramatically. Thanks!
Mar 25, 2014 7:18 pm by pavelsnv
Can all website by default translated in default language?
Mar 25, 2014 8:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, It will be possible with our Enterprise version, but it will require you to move your site to another domain/subdomain. Thanks!
Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm by pavelsnv
I already paid for enterprise version and currently in transition to enterprise version. Is there any specific documentation on how to do it? Also to whom I need to send wild card ssl key?
Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm by Yana
Hi, You can create new subdomain and move your website. For example the default language will be default.messagepresident.com and we will host version on messagepresident.com . You can send ssl key by email ([email protected]).