Forum Archive - the license expires enterprise links throughout the website.

the license expires enterprise links throughout the website.
Mar 31, 2014 9:06 am by lokoman
you keep putting links badly across the web when the license expires. you are not able to send an email and instead of doing this? besides this. I see that after making the web pay the license and still unpublished as touches.
Re: the license expires enterprise links throughout the webs
Mar 31, 2014 9:14 am by Edvard
Hi, We are sending email and prolong your license for 24 hours, so you can make a payment, before deactivating your license. Thanks!
Mar 31, 2014 9:20 am by lokoman
and make payment before product reach me email, and had the link to your web site in my ... with paypal subscription to solve this?, or every month I will have the link on my website?
Mar 31, 2014 9:29 am by Edvard
If you subscribe one time and do not cancell your subscription you do not need to take any actions. Every time it is not possible to get automatic payment we notify you via email and prolong your license until the next payment retrial. If it fails again we cancell your subscription and notify you and again we prolong your license, so you will have time to fix it. When you subscribe again you have to mention for which website you make a payment, because you can have many subscriptions. We have made every possible step to make it convinient for our clients. If there are no problems with your paypal account, then you should be fine. Hope you understand. Thanks!