Forum Archive - Jomsocial registration not working in non-default language

Jomsocial registration not working in non-default language
Apr 15, 2014 12:28 am by dancespain
Hi, We use Jomsocial 3.2 for Joomla 2.5.19 and the GTranslate Enterprise version. When registering on Jomsocial with the site on the default language, everything works. When trying to register with another language selected, the first Next button works correctly but when i do the same with second step it stop processing the sended form. See here: http://www.workshopservicemanuals.com/s ... ister.html The Ajax var is corrected. Any idea how to fix this?
Re: Jomsocial registration not working in non-default langua
Apr 15, 2014 8:35 am by Yana
Hi, Please check the following post.I hope it will help you jomsocial-registration-not-working-non-default-languages-t3445.html?hilit=Jomsocial#p14891
Apr 15, 2014 10:56 am by Edvard
Hi, Can you temporarily remove date picker field from 2nd step for birthday? Let me know when it is done. Thanks!
Apr 15, 2014 12:45 pm by dancespain
It was the problem, i unpublish the option and now works correctly. I need to disable it or there is any option to repair the problem? Thanks
Apr 15, 2014 12:53 pm by Edvard
There is a HTML error. I have seen that the input with id datePickerField3 uses 2 class attributes, while it should only use one class attribute with all the classes seperated by a space. If you can fix it, most likely your issue will be fixed as well. Please share your experience about the matter. Thanks!
Apr 15, 2014 12:59 pm by dancespain
Thanks Edvard I will speak with Jomsocial developers to correct this problem because if they don't do it many people will have this problem when they update to jomsocial 3.2
Apr 15, 2014 1:28 pm by dancespain
Edward I have a question about the nginx timeout, my site have 400.000 users and big traffic and usually your translation system display nginx errors. This errors are a big problem for me, is there any option to get more resources for my site? I don't have problems to pay more or give you a dedicated server for your systems.
Apr 15, 2014 1:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, The timeout is not because we do not have resources. It means that your server did not respond to our server in less than 5 seconds. I would suggest you to use cloudflare and it will help you to speed up your website and probably will solve the issues you are having with timeouts. Of course we have a dedicated solution as well for our big clients, but don't think that you need to use it with your current translation traffic. Please feel free to open a new topic to discuss this matter. Thanks!