Forum Archive - Not translating all

Not translating all
Apr 18, 2014 3:17 am by eera5607
Hi! I'm using GTranslate Pro I did the installation process and it seems to work fine but only in some languages. For example, in some languages only translate the title of the article or a few parts of the website, in other languages does not translate at all. In the most common languages (French, German etc...) the extension works fine. The problem is that this is generating a lot of duplicate URL's of spanish articles. (website: robustiana.com) What can I do? Thank you.
Re: Not translating all
Apr 18, 2014 7:18 pm by Yana
Hi, I can see you are using GTranslate Pro general version. There are some limitations on the number of characters you can translate per day. You can add ?force_translation=1 to the end of the URL to force the translation. Also you can try to install joomla plugin version instead of the general version. Here are the instruction: https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation
Apr 18, 2014 7:27 pm by eera5607
Ok, but I'm using Joomla! 2.5 and the Joomla plugin is for Joomla 1.7 or below. Am I right? This limitation in the number of characters that can be translated per day means that it would take some time to the extension to make the full translation and once all pages are saved in cache there will be no problem? Where can I add ?force_translation=1 to make it permanent? Thank you.
Apr 18, 2014 8:22 pm by eera5607
Sorry, my mistake. I don't read: For Joomla 1.6.x , 1.7.x and higher versions install Joomla plugin using plg_gtranslate-1.7.zip. I installed the plugin and it seems to work fine. Thank you.
Apr 19, 2014 10:09 pm by Yana
You're welcome!