Forum Archive - Drupal gtranslate pdfs?

Drupal gtranslate pdfs?
Apr 21, 2014 4:06 pm by hejeva
I am using your drupal version of gtranslate on some sites. 7.x-1.9 and running with "On fly" settings. The page gets translated but following a link to a pdf, -- the pdf doesn't get translated. Is this a feature of Pro or enterprise? I looked through the features described but I don't see it in the list. But comments in forum imply that its a feature of Pro version. Basically, I am looking for if I have link to pdf, the pdf that is displayed will also be translated. Thanks
Re: Drupal gtranslate pdfs?
Apr 21, 2014 4:07 pm by Edvard
Hi, PDF translation feature is not included in any version of GTranslate. Thanks!
Apr 21, 2014 4:30 pm by hejeva
Ok, thanks. It looks like this site is doing it: http://lafd.org/professional-standards and it looks like its using the gtranslate too (on Joomla site.) Do you know how they are doing it? Is there another service they are subscribing to?
Apr 22, 2014 1:55 pm by Edvard
Hi, They are using GTranslate with Redirect translation method. However the translated result of PDF is not in PDF format and it doesn't look the same as your PDF version. Thanks!