Forum Archive - Problem with validating the translation Gt Pro

Problem with validating the translation Gt Pro
Apr 25, 2014 11:52 am by david1gato
Good afternoon. Working with Joomla 2.5.19 and php 5.4, and I bought the Pro version. I uploaded GTranslate folder as per the instructions (I have not used the plugin because it gives me errors), everything works fine but I have a problem when editing translations . When I asked username and password to validate the translation I added the writing in the config.php file and nothing happens. The url is huelvadelicatessen.com, please tell me how I can solve this problem because I'm supposed to put the user and password I want in the config.php file, right? A greeting and thanks I followed instructions and does not work
Re: Problem with validating the translation Gt Pro
Apr 25, 2014 1:07 pm by Edvard
Hi, Yes, you need to edit config.php file and set a username and password as you wish. For example if I want to use username test and password test it should look like: define('USER', 'test'); define('PASS', 'test'); Please let me know if you need help with it. Thanks!
Apr 25, 2014 3:39 pm by david1gato
I edited the config.php file: <?php define('MAIN_LANG', 'es'); // Main language code: es, ar, bg, hr, cn, ct, cs, da, et, tl, fi, fr, gl, el, iw, hi, en, nl, id, ja, ca, ko, lt, lv, mt, de, no, pt, ru, ro, sr, sk, sl, sv, th, tr, uk, hu, vi, it, pl, sq define('API_KEY', '--------------------**********----------'); // You can get your Google Translate API key from https://code.google.com/apis/console/?api=translate define('AUTO_DETECT_LANG', false); // set to true if you have mixed language content, works with Google only define('CACHE_TIME', 365*24*60*60); // 1 year by default, no need to decrease define('LICENSE', 'license.dat'); define('SSL_VERIFY_PEER', true); // disable if you get CA certificate error and cannot reconfigure your server to solve the issue define('FOLLOW_LOCATION', false); // if your site have redirects for some URLs and for that reason you see blank pages, you need to enable this feature define('USE_BING_TRANSLATOR', false); // Enable it to use Bing Translotor instead of Google Translate define('BING_API_KEY', 'INSERT-YOUR-KEY'); // If the option above is enabled you need to get your Bing API key from http://www.bing.com/developers/createapp.aspx (PHP SOAP client is required) define('DEBUG', false); // turn on for debug mode // username and password to edit translations, please change for security reasons, // this is not your google login/pass, you need to think something new define('USER', 'david'); define('PASS', 'david'); And when I enter the username and password, back out the validation box again. It is as if I did nothing. I guess with these data and url (huelvadelicatessen.com) You can test the operation. Can you please do it and tell me what is going wrong? thanks
Apr 25, 2014 4:15 pm by david1gato
And when I enter the username and password, back out the validation box again. It is as if I did nothing. I guess with these data and url (huelvadelicatessen.com) You can test the operation. Can you please do it and tell me what is going wrong? thanks
Apr 25, 2014 4:16 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you check with your hosting provider if they support HTTP authorization through PHP? You said that you had issues with the plugin, may be we can help you to install it? You shouldn't have problems with it when editing translations. Let me know. BTW using Google API key is optional and you should keep your key safe from public if you use it. Thanks!
Apr 25, 2014 4:29 pm by david1gato
I have another problem. In Pro mode does not translate the French. All other languages ​​yes, but not the French. That's all that fails, the French translation and validation of username and password to edit translations. If the problem with the same issue I can fix the French translation is solved. Please you try with the data provided, I have not been able. thanks
Apr 25, 2014 4:34 pm by Edvard
It doesn't translate because of your API key. You need to remove it, since you don't have credit to use it. As I wrote, you need to ask your hosting provider about the HTTP authorization through PHP. Let me know. Thanks!
Apr 25, 2014 5:17 pm by david1gato
Now I can not work with my server (I can not see if the http queries are enabled). It would be possible to send me a tutorial on the plugin for Joomla 2.5, that explains how to configure folders on the server. No tutorial module installation, a link where the information appears on everything related to the plugin. When my server is back ok, follow the instructions to send me. A greeting and thanks
Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm by Edvard
You should refer to our documentation: https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation We can install it for you if you are having troubles. Thanks!