Forum Archive - Cannot see flags in WP

Cannot see flags in WP
May 1, 2014 6:08 pm by Enric
Hi, I enabled the flags but do not appear in wordpress theme. Does not work on google chrome and it does not work in Firefox. Can you help me please? Thanks in advance.
Re: Cannot see flags in WP
May 1, 2014 7:09 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you please post your website address? Thanks!
May 2, 2014 6:53 pm by Enric
Hi, Website address: http://www.rosasanicolas.com/laborescreativas/ Regards
May 2, 2014 7:24 pm by Edvard
Hi, There is a conflict with your current template. Please add the following CSS code somewhere in your CSS files. a.gflag img {display:inline;} You can add it in this file: laborescreativas/wp-content/plugins/gtranslate/gtranslate-style32.css Thanks!
May 10, 2014 8:02 pm by Enric
Thank you very much. This issue is solved but in Firefox the flags are not activated. Can you help me please? Regards
May 10, 2014 10:42 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have just checked your site with Firefox and I can see the flags. Can you please make sure to clear browser cache and try again? Which version of Firefox are you using? Do you have any add-ons enabled? Thanks!