Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro : 2 problems.

Gtranslate Pro : 2 problems.
May 5, 2014 9:42 am by IsovisionF
Hi, As my subject says, after I purchased and installed the pro version of gtranslate on my website (advanced-isovision.com), I encountered 2 problems. The first one is that when I activate the pro plugin and try to translate in a specific language, the plugin slows as hell my website : it takes more than 50 seconds to load the homepage... And this leads to my second problem : it doesn't translate, no matter which language I choose, there's no translation at all. Only the translations I've made with language_edit are shown, there's no automatic one... I've tried with and without robots/sitemap, I've checked and unchecked 'Operate with gtranslate pro version' in the gtranslate module and nothing is working. Thank you for your answer(s).
Re: Gtranslate Pro : 2 problems.
May 5, 2014 10:04 am by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that the permission of the gtranslate cache folder is 777. Also please activate gtranslate debug mode and check the debug.txt file.
May 5, 2014 10:39 am by IsovisionF
Cache permissions had been set to 777 at installation. I've activated debug mode, checked it and it seems to do the same action again and again : I have 5000 lines of debug saying (and this on every single page) : * About to connect() to translate.google.com port 80 (#0) * Trying 173.194.34.134... * connected * Connected to translate.google.com (173.194.34.134) port 80 (#0) > GET /translate_a/t?client=a&text=Copyright+%C2%A9+2014+Advanced+Isovision.+All+Rights+Reserved.&tl=de&sl=en HTTP/1.1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Host: translate.google.com Accept: */* < HTTP/1.1 302 Found < Location: http://ipv4.google.com/sorry/IndexRedir ... %26sl%3Den < Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 10:33:47 GMT < Pragma: no-cache < Expires: Fri, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT < Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 < Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 < Server: HTTP server (unknown) < Content-Length: 413 < X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block < X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN < Alternate-Protocol: 80:quic < * Connection #0 to host translate.google.com left intact * Closing connection #0 Request: client=a&text=Copyright+%C2%A9+2014+Advanced+Isovision.+All+Rights+Reserved.&tl=de&sl=en Response: <HTML><HEAD><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"> <TITLE>302 Moved</TITLE></HEAD><BODY> <H1>302 Moved</H1> The document has moved <A HREF="http://ipv4.google.com/sorry/IndexRedirect?continue=http://translate.google.com/translate_a/t%3Fclient%3Da%26text%3DCopyright%2B%25C2%25A9%2B2014%2BAdvanced%2BIsovision.%2BAll%2BRights%2BReserved.%26tl%3Dde%26sl%3Den">here</A>. </BODY></HTML>
May 5, 2014 12:28 pm by Yana
Hi, It seems that your IP is blocked by Google. You need to change your IP address. Thanks!
May 5, 2014 3:35 pm by IsovisionF
And how can that possible to be blocked? We use maps on our websites and there's no problem with it for example. Is there any way to be unblocked? Because we can't change our IP, we don't own our servers (we use a french provider). We are visible on Google search too, and we have worked with Google adsense...
May 5, 2014 5:02 pm by Edvard
Hi, Are you using a shared hosting with a shared IP address? If that is the case Google can block your IP because of other sites on the same server with the same IP address. You may ask your hosting provider to move your site to a different server with a different IP address. It may pass some time before Google will unblock your IP address, but it is not predictable when it will happen. We can also offer you to upgrade your Pro license to Enterprise and avoid such possible issues, since Enterprise version will be hosted on our cloud network and will not have such problems. Thanks!
May 6, 2014 8:21 am by IsovisionF
Hi, We are indeed using a shared hosting, I guess with a shared IP address. I've contacted our client support to know if it is possible to change the IP address in order to be unblocked by Google. I've never thought of that but we have another plugin, for community builder, which is supposed to update the coordinates of the user when he updates his profile by asking Google. Maybe it doesn't work for the same reason...
May 6, 2014 11:05 am by Edvard
Yes, most likely that is the case. Thanks!