Forum Archive - Downgrade

Downgrade
May 2, 2014 9:31 am by daygo
Hi, unfortunatly my hosting server don allow me to change dns and so I can use the enterprise service for ilightitaly.com Can i downgrade service to pro without loosing the money i have spent for the first mont of enterprice service?
Re: Downgrade
May 2, 2014 5:50 pm by Yana
Hi, Please contact your hosting provider. You should be able to change DNS records. If they can't help please consider using cloudflare.
May 7, 2014 10:21 am by daygo
unfortunately my web hosting plan don't allow me to change dns and I don't want to change to cloudflare. there is non way to do downgrade?
May 7, 2014 10:24 am by Edvard
Hi, In that case please cancel your current subscription and purchase Pro version. We will refund your payment for Enterprise subscription. I want to mention that cloudflare is just only a protection layer added to your site and it makes your site to load faster, it is free and it is not a hosting. Thanks!
May 7, 2014 11:00 am by daygo
and cloudflare can menage dns of my hosting?
May 7, 2014 11:01 am by Edvard
Sure!
May 7, 2014 11:51 am by daygo
ok, i have to study it. I'll try to use it and enterprise gtranslate. Thanks for support
May 7, 2014 11:53 am by Edvard
Thanks. Please feel free to research our forum and if you do not find answers feel free to create a new support request topic.