Forum Archive - Error after select Indonesia language

Error after select Indonesia language
May 8, 2014 3:33 am by moocky
Dear All, I got error after select Indonesian language, like : Method Not Implemented GET to /index.php/products not supported. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. But it is no problem in local PC. Is it because I used free version? My site www.atm-trade.com Thank's, Toto
Re: Error after select Indonesia language
May 8, 2014 8:15 am by Edvard
Hi, Not sure what you do exactly. I have tested and it works for me. Can you write step-by-step what you do, so I can see the issue? Thanks!
May 8, 2014 9:22 am by moocky
Dear Advard, This step by step I used: 1. go www.atm-trade.com 2. click flag Indonesian, the pages translate to Indonesian correctly. 3. click Produk, then I got this error : Method Not Implemented GET to /index.php/products not supported. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Regards, Toto
May 8, 2014 1:07 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have analyzed your website and found out the reason. I'm not sure which plugins you have on your site, but the reason you see 501 error is because when the translator adds a cookie called googtrans for your domain your website crashes. If you find a solution please let me know. Thanks!
May 12, 2014 2:29 am by moocky
Dear Advard, It work after I set cookie domain in global configuration of my jommla. Thank's. Regards, Toto
May 12, 2014 8:55 pm by Edvard
Good to hear that. Thank you!