Forum Archive - Create a link to each language

Create a link to each language
May 12, 2014 10:24 am by laumedia
Hi, I'd like to create my own menu in the index of my site, and give the user the option to choose between two languages. So I need to know which are the links to put them. How I lead the user to each language? They're Spanish and English. Thanks you so much for helping me! ;)
Re: Create a link to each language
May 12, 2014 9:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, Do you want to use free version or you have Enterprise or Pro version? We have a General HTML widget available on our website. You may get it and customize as you wish. Let me know. Thanks!
May 13, 2014 9:10 am by laumedia
No, I'm working with the free version. But the widget doesn't solve my question. I'm trying to get the URL which guides me to one languge or another. Is there something like "mydomain.com/es/" or mydomain.com/en/". That's because I need to create my own buttons to choose the language. Could you help me? Thanks ;)
May 13, 2014 9:12 am by Edvard
It is not possible with the free version. If you want URL structure like domain.com/en/ you will need to buy Pro version. If you need en.domain.com structure with ability to translate URLs also, you will need our Enterprise version. Thanks!
May 13, 2014 9:57 am by laumedia
And there's no option to create any URL? It doesn't matter the look of this URL...
May 13, 2014 10:07 am by Edvard
Yes, it is not possible with free.