Forum Archive - GTranslate Free's features include Punjabi, but it's missing

GTranslate Free's features include Punjabi, but it's missing
May 17, 2014 1:41 am by silverthread
I installed GTranslate Free, after seeing that it included both Hindi and Punjabi. It's right there on your GTranslate Free feature page, under "Which Languages Are Supported?" But when I installed it, I could not find Punjabi in the list of languages to offer my users. The Hindi translation works very well, and I've had several native speakers compliment the site on how well it does the translations. But I really need to offer Punjabi also. Please help me find a solution to this problem -- preferably one that won't cost me $108 US. Thank you for your swift reply, Matt
Re: GTranslate Free's features include Punjabi, but it's mis
May 19, 2014 9:45 am by Edvard
Hi, On which platform do you use GTranslate (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal)? Let me know. Thanks!
Jun 2, 2014 9:28 pm by silverthread
Joomla. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Jun 3, 2014 8:04 am by Edvard
Hi, I have sent the module to your email address. Please test and let me know. Thank you!
Jun 6, 2014 9:40 am by silverthread
The new module seems to be working except the flag image for Punjabi is missing. When I mouse over the spot where the flag should be for Punjabi, there's nothing there, but my mouse icon does change to indicate a link, and the alt text shows "Punjabi" on the screen -- but there's nothing visible to indicate the link until you mouse over where it "should" be. Clicking that space does give the translation I'm after, so that much works. A quick look at the flag graphics (I'm using the 32.png set) showed that a bunch of them (I'm guessing the lot that were added to this recent release) aren't on that image yet. So that's why there's no flag graphic. Adding the one I needed to both images in the exacting (to-the-pixel) positions gave me the result I was after. So thank you. Problem solved.
Jun 6, 2014 3:25 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you please share which flag you have added for Punjabi? Thank you!