Forum Archive - Problems with Enterprise

Problems with Enterprise
May 20, 2014 4:34 pm by mdiniz
Dear sirs, I upgraded from the Pro version to the Enterprise version because it won't work in my website and you told me that the best solution was to put the Enterprise version. Now that i did the upgrade and configured everything as you sent in the email it still don't work. When someone is for exemple in the de.mydomain.com and click the add to cart the facebox didn't opened. I saw that the javacript didn't accept the conection your server so i put in the htacess: Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" and then the facebox opened ok but it won't translate and send the clientes to the www.mydomain.com and created a new session. I put the cockie on joomla to .mydomain.com but still this happens so when the clientes are in a specific language they can't buy because they are redirected to the www. and no products are sent to the cart. Also i detect that most pages have the % before the translation, which means that they are not translating on the fly as the free version and it takes alot of time until the page is fully translated. I'm with problems with your paid module for months so i expect that someone solve me this problema because what you sell in the enterprise version is that there is nothing to do on the cliente side as it is all done in your server and that is not true. Best regards
Re: Problems with Enterprise
May 21, 2014 7:38 am by Edvard
Hi, Please change the vmSiteurl URL variable and make it relative. Currently it is vmSiteurl = 'http://portugalvineyards.com/' ; and it need to become vmSiteurl = '/' ; Most likely it is inside administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmjsapi.php file. Let me know. Thanks!
May 21, 2014 11:36 am by mdiniz
Hi I don't have that file inside that directory. Where can it be?
May 21, 2014 11:52 am by Edvard
Use grep to find where the vmSiteurl is. Probably you are using the old version of VirtueMart.
May 21, 2014 12:54 pm by mdiniz
Hi, I have this in the virtuemart config.php if(VmConfig::get('useSSL',false)){ $jsVars .= "vmSiteurl = '". $uri->root( true ) ."/' ;\n" ; } else { $jsVars .= "vmSiteurl = '". $uri->root( ) ."' ;\n" ; }
May 21, 2014 1:17 pm by Edvard
Use this code instead: $jsVars .= "vmSiteurl = '/' ;\n" ;
May 22, 2014 8:51 am by mdiniz
Hi Edvard, This don't solve the problem. What i see is that the add to card button open the facebox in the www. domain and don't put the product in the card and when you do continue shopping you are sent to the www. but if you do the checkout you keep in the fr. domain. The rest is working ok in terms of navigation but with this cart issue it's not possible to activate the translation module. Can you see what is happening please? Thanks
May 22, 2014 10:38 am by Edvard
Hi, I do not see that you have made the change. Please send me FTP access using our contact us form and I'll make the change for you. Thanks!
May 22, 2014 11:11 am by mdiniz
Hi Edvard, I did the change in the config.php and it still don't translate the facebox and it still sends the cliente to the www. so the products don't go to the shopping cart. As it won't work i had to put back the old config.php otherwise people couldn't buy. understand.
May 22, 2014 12:54 pm by mdiniz
Hi Edvard, Credentials were sent to your email. Please take a look when possible. Thanks
May 23, 2014 8:50 am by Edvard
Please check. It is fixed. I have set a correct cookie domain. I have changed the vmSiteURL I have also changed GK_URL which was used for your custom cart button. Now it is OK for me. Let me know.
May 23, 2014 1:44 pm by mdiniz
Hi Thanks for the feedback. When you click add to cart it puts in the cart but if you choose continue shopping it goes to the www. instead of going to the fr. The checkout option in the facebox goes to the cart in the fr. so this is ok. Can you check why it does that in the facebox? I activated the enterprise so that you can check. Thanks
May 23, 2014 2:08 pm by Edvard
You will need to make the continue shopping link relative. It is being generated by ajax request.
May 23, 2014 2:21 pm by mdiniz
Hi, How shoud i do that?
May 24, 2014 2:51 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have changed /templates/gk_storebox/html/com_virtuemart/cart/padded.php file to make the link relative. Thank you!
May 26, 2014 1:08 pm by mdiniz
Hi Edvard Now it seams to be working but i have two issues yet: - when i put in german language, the footer where i have the about us, terms and conditions and privacy policies desapear. In French it is ok. - When people go to paypal and they come back to the site they return to www instead of the language they choosed. Can you see what is the problema? Thanks
May 26, 2014 1:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have seen that the about us in german was edited and replaced with an empty string which is fixed now. If you want the language to be saved when people return from paypal you need to modify the paypal processor script on your site to do that. If you want we can do it for you for additional payment. You may contact me directly by email [email protected] Thank you!
May 28, 2014 6:55 pm by mdiniz
Edvard, I found a huge bug in the system. when i'm in the checkout and i'm a new user, i registed as guest and when i go to any form of payment it gives me a blank screen and the URL in the browser is this: http://pt.portugalvineyards.com/index.p ... ut&nosef=1 I have the one page checkout componente instaled. If i'm a user loged in i can buy and the OPC sends me correctly to the payment method. In www. i have no problem in buying as guest. I guess there is something in OPC that only works with www. can you check it please? Thanks
May 28, 2014 7:07 pm by mdiniz
Correction. If you go with the pt.portugalvineyards.com you get the blank screen. If you go with the fr.portugalvineyards.com it works fine. All the countries are created correctly in the cname from the dns. How can it be?
May 28, 2014 7:15 pm by Edvard
I do not see blank screen.
May 29, 2014 8:44 am by mdiniz
Hi, when you go from the pt. domain to the checkout with pro exemple paypal you are redirected to the paypal website? Can you send me by email the value to put the paypal redirecting to the correct subdomain? Thanks
May 29, 2014 11:18 am by Edvard
Yes, please contact me via email.