Forum Archive - GT Translate enterprise - Installation problems

GT Translate enterprise - Installation problems
May 22, 2014 1:22 pm by mangiamando
Hello, i subscribed GTranslate eneterprise and i have tried to follow your instructions. But... if i write this lines in .htacces [size=85:68dgasog]RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ # requests from our network will have X-GT-Lang header RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com RewriteRule (.*) http://www.domain.com/$1 [R=301,L] [/size:68dgasog] i got a ERR500. i changed, of course, domain with my domain name, but only placing a comment here #RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ # requests from our network will have X-GT-Lang header the web site loads ok. So if i write es.domain.com it loads www.domain.com. Can you help me? Giovanni
Re: GT Translate enterprise - Installation problems
May 22, 2014 1:37 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you are having problems with www redirect, please let us know your domain name and we will make the configuration on our side. Thank you!
May 22, 2014 1:39 pm by mangiamando
hi mangiamando.com is the domain name
May 22, 2014 1:48 pm by Edvard
We have already made a configuration for your www redirect on our side, so it is fine and you may use it. Thank you!
May 22, 2014 2:06 pm by mangiamando
Thanks. but when i click on a flag (module), appears a strange message from joomla: "Google Analytics is not installed, please turn off analytics feature in Gtransale" after this it load translated page. But with some languages comes with a "%" before every title. And Analitics dont see translated subdomain, for example: http://en.mangiamando.com/ricette/conto ... a-tirolese i see like /ricette/contorni/ricetta-insalata-tirolese ah, and this line: <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> in which file i must to put it? (template, ....) Thanks Giovanni
May 22, 2014 2:17 pm by Edvard
Please go to GTranslate module settings and disable the Google Analytics feature, since you do not have Google Analytics installed on your website. % signs will disappear when we discover and translate all your content, you shouldn't worry about it. You need to edit your template file and put it into the head tag. Thank you!
May 22, 2014 2:31 pm by mangiamando
oh, but i have Google analytics installed!!!!! Sorry, Edvard, be patient, but, i'm not so expert, i have a lot of .php and .css. i supposed that the file is index.php. Correct? If yes, there's a lot of lines into <head> and no reference to canonical, can i place the line where i want? Giovanni
May 22, 2014 3:38 pm by Edvard
No, you do not have it installed. Yes, it is index.php file inside your template. You need to put it somewhere between <head> and </head> on a new line. Thank you!
May 22, 2014 3:52 pm by mangiamando
Edvard, what kind of Google analytics you need? I have -i think- a standard Universal monitoring code UA-XXXXXXXX-X. I see all stats. What i have to do? URL translate code: i pasted the line, and it works, thanks! Giovanni
May 22, 2014 4:14 pm by Edvard
If you do not have analytics _gaq code installed you need to turn off the Analytics feature in GTranslate module.