Forum Archive - GT Translate enterprise - info

GT Translate enterprise - info
May 26, 2014 9:28 am by mangiamando
Hello, How many days are yet to fully translate my site? The service started last Thursday, but I keep finding pages with url translated and untranslated text and many lines random beginning with%. Regards Giovanni
Re: GT Translate enterprise - info
May 26, 2014 9:31 am by Edvard
You can browse your site manually in different languages to speed up the process, so we can discover all your content and translate everything. If you leave it as is we will translate everything starting from your popular content. Web crawlers help us to discover your content, so please make sure that you have a sitemap page on your website. Thanks!
May 26, 2014 11:05 am by mangiamando
Hello, there is a html sitemap in the website, and it appears fully translated in all languages selected.... You suggest to navigate the website to speed-up the process? But how works the process? By language sequential? (all pages in english, when done, all pages in german,....) or more popular? But, i repeat "how many days"? Until today it look bad, ugly and wrong (url translated, text un translated, or some words translated some in the original language....in your opinion what do you think about a visitor opinion on such pages? and Googlebot? I'm a little worried....
May 26, 2014 12:28 pm by Edvard
Yes, please navigate manually. The translation process is very fast, however the discovery process of your content can take some time and there is no exact time. If you site is popular it will be fast, otherwise it will be slower. If you see % it means that you are the only one who sees it, next visitor will not see %-s. When there are untranslated parts on your pages we add a special tag to tell search engines to visit again next time to index. Thank you!