Forum Archive - Errors, not stable

Errors, not stable
May 31, 2014 7:00 am by goodipcamera
Hi, I bought your Enterprise for two website: www.sysvideo.cn and www.goodipcamera.com I found it is not stable, when I visit translation page some time, I can't open the site, the error information is: -------------------- An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx. ------------------- But it is OK again when I refresh the page. thanks.
Re: Errors, not stable
May 31, 2014 7:04 am by Edvard
Hi, It can happen if your website is slow responding to our server requests. Please use pingdom to check how fast your website is. If the first request takes longer than 5 seconds you will see an error. We do not have stability issues. You may use cloudflare to make your website fast. Thank you.