Forum Archive - Wrong in translation of names of villages

Wrong in translation of names of villages
Jun 2, 2014 10:27 am by lejon66
Hi, I have a site that we are building at the moment (RealHomes wp theme), its in Swedish and also in a few more languages. We have a problem with the translation of some villages names. Pilar de la Horadada and Torre de la Horadada, it translates so wrong in English, Spanish etc. Its in the Title of some of the properties and also in the text. In English: Pilar De La Whore Dada, Torre De La Whore Dada In Spanish (and its a spanish city): Torre De La Ramera De Dada, Torre De La Ramera De Dada What can we do? Can I hard code the names or? Thanks in advance.
Re: Wrong in translation of names of villages
Jun 2, 2014 10:29 am by Edvard
If you are using the free version you cannot do anything about how it is being translated. If you use one of our paid versions you can manually make corrections for the translations. Thank you!
Re: Wrong in translation of names of villages
Jun 2, 2014 10:47 am by lejon66
Thanks then I know, Im using the free version. Then I have to ask my client if she want the paid one.