Forum Archive - Wordpress Hack please help

Wordpress Hack please help
May 31, 2014 12:28 pm by qutaisel
Hi all of my sites that hosted on cpanel has been hacked. I have some wordpress and joomla site on the sever and the hacker hack the entire sites by deleting all the files and folder of my server and placing one index.html file that showing "Hacked By Harde2008 - Kurdish HackerZ". I already informed my hosting server about it, but after they recovered my sites, again a few hrs the sites hacked. I a really feeling worried. I see on my sever some suspicious file like harde.php file on the root and on some inner files. Please inform me how to get rid from such type of hacking and how to make my server more secure from further hacking. Thanks
Re: Wordpress Hack please help
May 31, 2014 7:56 pm by Edvard
Hi, We can solve your issues. Please contact [email protected] to discuss the conditions. Thank you!
Re: Wordpress Hack please help
Jun 4, 2014 2:51 am by qutaisel
Thank you friend.