Forum Archive - Purchase full site translation?

Purchase full site translation?
Jun 9, 2014 7:26 pm by kmocabee
Is there a way through GTranslate to purchase a full site translation without going through and adding every block of copy to the cart and purchasing? I have 5 languages and it would be much simpler to do that.
Re: Purchase full site translation?
Jun 10, 2014 10:35 am by Edvard
Hi, We are using Gengo.com to provide translations and it is their requirement to translate everything part by part. I would suggest you to find a translator and invite to translate your website using our edit interface. You will save money in that case, because not everything on your site need to be translated, since automatic translations are already perfect and most likely you will get better estimate for your whole website. Thank you!