Forum Archive - order confimration

order confimration
Jun 10, 2014 2:28 pm by FarOl
When I place an order on the website, I receive an order confirmation with a link to view my order online 1. When I started to use GTranslate, the order confirmation of my website (which was in Dutch) switched to English. How can I change it back to the original language of the website (which is Dutch) 2. If I place my order in French, would it be possible to translate the order confirmation that I receive by mail to French? In that case, would it be possible to have the botton with the link to follow my order online in French which will redirect to the French website (instead of to the original Dutch website)? Thank you or your help.
Re: order confimration
Jun 10, 2014 6:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, Which GTranslate do you use (Free, Pro, Enterprise)? Thanks!
Jun 11, 2014 7:13 am by FarOl
Dear Edvard, I use the GTranslate Enterprise version. Thank you!
Jun 11, 2014 1:45 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is possible to customize your website, so it will send email in a correct language and keep the selected language. It requires additional programming. If you are interested you may contact me on [email protected] to discuss more in details. Thanks!