Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro + JoomSEF 4 problem

GTranslate Pro + JoomSEF 4 problem
Jun 26, 2014 9:48 pm by furnivat
Hello, I have bought the Pro version of GTranslate for Joomla 2.5. I have the translation working OK with Google Translate, for example when I go to mydomain.com/gtranslate/translate.php?lang=es I see the Spanish version, however I can't get mydomain.com/es/ to load, it gives 404 errors. I run JoomSEF on my site. I see that you had to make a change to a JoomSEF router.php file in another similar case: 404s-joomsef-please-fix-t1893.html Could you tell me what that code change is please, or can I give you my ftp details so that you can make the change, please? By the way, I have already set the GTranslate system plugin to load before JoomSEF's system plugin but it didn't seem to make any difference. The debug log does not give any clues either.
Re: GTranslate Pro + JoomSEF 4 problem
Jun 27, 2014 6:47 am by Edvard
Hi, If you can send us FTP and backend access using our contact us form on our home page we will fix the issue for you or you will need to disable GTranslate plugin and use general installation steps described in our documentation. Thanks!