Forum Archive - How to Remove "generated by ..." comment

How to Remove "generated by ..." comment
Jun 27, 2014 4:48 pm by rcosta
Hello. I need to know how to remove the final comment <!-- generated by GTranslate Pro v3.141592 visit https://gtranslate.io --> Regards Rcosta
Re: How to Remove "generated by ..." comment
Jun 27, 2014 6:51 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you have an exact reason, please let me know, so I can provide a solution. Thanks!
Jun 28, 2014 6:21 am by rcosta
Hello, Beyond the pages are automatically translated, them are reviewed by our team that corrects bad translations and in many cases the texts are completely changed. So it's not entirely true that the pages are fully generated by the plugin. Can not imply that the pages are generated automatically without any review, in which case the site will be penalized, and I can not display ads on these pages. I would ask you arrange me a solution to remove the final comment, otherwise I can not display translations. Really do not care about the final comment, is simply a technical matter. Thanks
Jun 28, 2014 6:52 am by Edvard
Hi, The translations including human translations are being provided by GTranslate, so the HTML is being generated by our software which adds a signature. If you would like you may add additional comment in the end of your HTML which makes the below comment more clear, so you will not be confused. Thanks!
Jun 28, 2014 9:28 am by rcosta
Hello, I do not want to add more comments to html code, I just want remove the final comment at the end of html code. It is a right that I should be provided. Regards
Jun 28, 2014 7:07 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is our signature that you use our software. It cannot be removed. Thanks!
Jun 29, 2014 11:15 pm by rcosta
Of course it can be removed, that's why I paid software. No term which obliges me to have your signature there, nor is there any mention from you indicating that your signature must be present. Being what they are doing is illegal, using others properties to promote your software that was paid. It is also illegal because they are not giving any alternative for removal. The term "visit https://gtranslate.io" is not a signature is a promotion at your site and to your software. I expect a brief answer.
Jul 1, 2014 11:19 am by Edvard
Hi, If you want a white label license please contact me directly on [email protected]. It is not illegal that we add a comment that the page is generated by GTranslate software. Thanks!