Forum Archive - URGENT: Password/Username Reset?

URGENT: Password/Username Reset?
Jul 7, 2014 4:13 pm by TCNAtile
Hello, I am taking over for a colleague who has left the company, and our GTranslate password has gone with her. How do I get a password reset email sent to her email address, which can still be accessed by our Human Resources department? We need to determine whether we need to update our current version of GTranslate Pro, and I can't do that without logging onto GTranslate. Thanks in advance for your help! Best regards, Lynn
Re: URGENT: Password/Username Reset?
Jul 7, 2014 4:51 pm by Edvard
Hi, We usually send updates to the email address assigned with you paypal account from which you have made the purchase. So if you have access to that email address, then you are fine. Thanks!
Jul 8, 2014 2:37 pm by TCNAtile
Hello again! Our site is being upgraded from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.3, so I need to know what version we have. I can't tell from the information that's available to me, and the emails don't help. Thanks!!
Jul 8, 2014 4:51 pm by Yana
Hi, If you installed joomla plugin version you should use your Joomla administrator username/password for editing. For Joomla 3.x you need to install plg_gtransalte-1.7 If you are using Gtranslate Pro general version you can find the password in the GTranslate config.php file. It should be in the /gtranslate folder.