Forum Archive - Can't get Gtranslate working in Joomla

Can't get Gtranslate working in Joomla
Jul 12, 2014 7:04 am by lostavenue9
Hi, Kindly help me since Gtranslate doesn't work with my Joomla site. I have create CNAME record (french.domain.com and pointed to ani.tdn.gtranslate.net). But when I browse the page with french.domain.com then I got this error: "An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx." After checking this forum I found it may be blocking the IP: 94.23.220.123 by my server but I'm not using any firewall and iptables is disabled. Can you guys kindly help me to sort this out. Thanks. Regards, Russell
Re: Can't get Gtranslate working in Joomla
Jul 12, 2014 1:28 pm by Edvard
Hi, It will be helpful to know your domain name to check it for you. BTW It should be fr.domain.com instead of french.domain.com. If you want it to be french.domain.com you need to let us know about your specific domain names before using them. Thanks!
Jul 12, 2014 2:08 pm by lostavenue9
Hi, Thank you for your reply and guidance. Using fr.domain.com the error has been gone but page doesn't translated and showing up the english (site default language) with the "%" along with all word. Kindly let me know how can I solve this issue. Regards, Russell
Jul 12, 2014 2:10 pm by Edvard
I need your domain name.
Jul 12, 2014 3:47 pm by lostavenue9
It's southsouthnews.com. However fr.southsouthnews.com is working but ch.southsouthnews.com for chinese is not working. Can you kindly let me know how can I find the CNAME for all supported languages. Thank you. Regards, Russell
Jul 12, 2014 4:06 pm by Edvard
Hi, You need to give it some time to translate all your languages. Our system will discover all your content and translate everything over time. You should have email with the list of all supported languages and CNAME records. Thanks!