Forum Archive - Gtranslate changed the web!!!

Gtranslate changed the web!!!
Jul 7, 2014 10:37 pm by laumedia
Hi, I just asked to install the plugin, and you did it very quickly. Following the instructions, I add the code on the footer of my web, and something went wrong, because now I can't see the menu of my web (even if all the options are correctly checked) and the mobile versions changed. That's very urgent. I remove the code, but the problem still remains. I need you to review the installation and leave the web just like it was, but with the plugin working correctly. That's a mess, and I need you to solve this as soon as possible.
Re: Gtranslate changed the web!!!
Jul 8, 2014 8:07 am by laumedia
I restored a backup, and it's still wrong. Could you review what changed my Wordpress template?
Jul 8, 2014 12:06 pm by Yana
Dear Lara, I have installed GTranslate Pro general version. It is in the separate folder in the root directory. GTranslate doesn't change your template files and it cannot remove or destroy the menu. If you have made changes in your template please restore it from your backup.
Jul 14, 2014 12:59 pm by laumedia
Hi, I wrote you an email for re-installing the Gtranslate plugin. Please, I'd appreciate if you confirm me by email. Thanks.
Jul 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please use our contact us page on our home page to send another install request, do not forget to give us FTP access. Thanks!
Jul 16, 2014 1:40 pm by laumedia
Hi, I did that few days ago, but I haven't received any answer yet...
Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm by Edvard
Thanks! We will let you know when it is ready.