Forum Archive - More languages in Enterprise

More languages in Enterprise
Jul 15, 2014 6:18 pm by Anita77
Hello, I have Gtranslate Enterprise. I saw that you have more languages now (81) than before (58). I would be very happy if I could get them. :D
Re: More languages in Enterprise
Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm by Anita77
I looked at Google Translate to get the new language codes. I have a problem with cebuano and hmong. I get a strange message. An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx.
Jul 17, 2014 11:08 am by Anita77
When I download the widget it supports only the 58 languages you have had for a long time. Afrikaans,Albanian,Arabic,Armenian,Azerbaijani,Basque,Belarusian,Bulgarian,Catalan,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional),Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,English,Estonian,Filipino,Finnish, French,Galician,Georgian,German,Greek,Haitian Creole,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian,Icelandic, Indonesian,Irish,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latvian,Lithuanian,Macedonian,Malay,Maltese, Norwegian,Persian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Serbian,Slovak,Slovenian,Spanish,Swahili, Swedish,Thai,Turkish,Ukrainian,Urdu,Vietnamese,Welsh,Yiddish. You have added: Bengali bn Bosnian bs Cebuano ceb Esperanto eo Gujarati gu Hausa ha Hmong hmn Igbo ig Javanese jw Kannada kn Khmer km Lao lo Latin la Maori mi Marathi mr Mongolian mn Nepali ne Punjabi pa Somali so Tamil ta Telugu te Yoruba yo Zulu zu I added these in the server (CNAME and so on), and I added them in the widget in one place (where I chose if I want to have flags, dropdown, analytics, pro, enterprise). I have not been anywhere else and changed things. Everything works exept for cebuano and hmong now. Do I need to do something else to make it work? Or is it possible for you to upgrade the widget to all 81 languages? https://wordpress.org/plugins/gtranslate/
Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm by Edvard
Hi, I'll check the cebuano and hmong for you and get back to you soon. Thanks!
Aug 6, 2014 12:23 pm by Anita77
Hello again. I have more news. The web host don't like Gtranslate Enterprise. They are blocking your IP adress with purpose and have now since yesterday stopped it completely. They are telling me that their servers are getting overloaded, and they don't like that. So now I am really sad. Really really sad. Regards
Aug 7, 2014 5:05 pm by Edvard
Hi Anita, I'm sorry about that. We cannot do anything about it, because now you have more traffic on your server, since people and search engines are accessing also your translated pages. You may disable other languages you are not interested in to decrease the traffic to your website. You need to find an option with your hosting or change it. It is not a right thing they do by blocking your translations without prior notice to fix the issue. Thanks!
Aug 9, 2014 3:56 pm by Anita77
Hi Edvard, I deleted GTranslate and suddenly it started to work again now because I saw a link reference. So I reinstalled Gtranslate again and it works fine. I have had problems with hackers, and most of all hackers use java/ajax, I think that they have tried to hack my blog again and that is why the servers were overloaded. It is just a guessing though. But I use the 58 languages only, not the new ones, because they are not officially in your widget yet. I don't think that is the problem, but just to be really sure I do like this. Regards