Forum Archive - Problem with Gtranslate and Mijoshop

Problem with Gtranslate and Mijoshop
Jul 24, 2014 12:23 pm by blauwhelm
Hi, I'm using Gtranslate Pro with my Joomla + Mijoshop website. When using the free version I didn't have any problems, but now, when I use the pro version some things don't work anymore. When going to the shopping cart page you will get an error (if you have something in your cart): http://www.hostingvs.nl/error.png Also, adding a product to the shopping cart works, but there is no message showing this. There is a JSON error. The address is http://www.artcollecting.com/, though you need to login before you can see the website. You can use: Username: testuser Password: welcome123 The default language is english, if you want to see the problems, please use another language. I hop you can help! Thanks in advance, Jan
Re: Problem with Gtranslate and Mijoshop
Jul 25, 2014 5:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, I was not able to login, but the issue is related to a wrong content type of your response. It makes an ajax request to get some data and the response is in JSON format, however the Content-Type header says that it is text/html. So if you can fix the response Content-Type header to be application/json it won't cause issues, because GTranslate will not try to translate it, since it is not text/html. Let me know if you need help with it. Thanks!
Jul 29, 2014 10:13 am by blauwhelm
Sorry for my late response! You can login now with the same credentials. I don't really understand your explanation unfortunatly. Where should I change the Content-Type header? Also, the shopping cart button doesn't work, is this related? Probably, since this is also Ajax based. Thanks again!
Aug 1, 2014 8:33 am by blauwhelm
I still haven't figured out how to change the content-type header. Hopefully you can assist me with this? If this will cost extra that's fine. Hope to hear from you soon!
Aug 1, 2014 7:57 pm by Edvard
OK. I have checked and here is the issue: When you open that page it makes an ajax call to http://www.artcollecting.com/index.php? ... try_id=150 URL which should return a JSON object, however the response header Content-Type is set to text/html instead of application/json. You need to change mijoshop file which actually responds to the mentioned request and use this PHP code to set a correct Content-Type header. header("Content-Type: application/json"); You may ask mijoshop support to help you to find the correct file and make the change or we may do it for you for additional payment. Thanks!
Aug 5, 2014 8:28 am by blauwhelm
Thank you for your reply! I've contacted Mijoshop to see if they can fix this problem. If they can't I will contact you again to fix it for me.
Aug 5, 2014 11:52 am by blauwhelm
Hi, How much would it cost to fix this problem by you? Also, the add to cart problem (which is probably related?). Thanks, Jan
Aug 7, 2014 4:13 am by Edvard
Please contact me by email on [email protected] and we will go through the details. Thanks!