Forum Archive - GTranslate conflict causing Error: format.replace

GTranslate conflict causing Error: format.replace
Jul 29, 2014 10:36 am by o0Corps0o
Hi, We have a Joomla site set up and we are using GTranslate along with another component ListManager. They both seem to work fine independently, but when they are on the same page it comes up with this error: TypeError: format.replace is not a function (in firebug console) I'm not sure how this is working, but it would stop the Translation working on the pages where there is a ListManager module. I dont know if there is an easy fix to sort this? There is also another problem on the Joomla page where it causes an 'Invalid Token' (sometimes) but this may not be related... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Andy
Re: GTranslate conflict causing Error: format.replace
Jul 29, 2014 11:38 am by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address, so we can check it.
Jul 29, 2014 12:29 pm by o0Corps0o
Unfortunately it is being developed on a development server, so at this point you wouldn't be able to access it :( Once it is viewable I can send you a link to try it out and see if you can see any thing that could fix it. Thanks.
Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm by Edvard
When you are ready, please let us know, so we can check it for you. Thanks!
Oct 26, 2015 12:39 pm by moose999
Hi there, I am having the exact same problem. My site is at http://villatranslated.bongoit.co.uk/pr ... vinas.html Thanks, Justin
Oct 26, 2015 2:31 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to change the translation method and check again.
Oct 26, 2015 2:45 pm by moose999
Hi, "Google Default" does not work either, "Redirect" does, but this does not look good with my design. Is there a way to fix the JS error? Thanks, Justin
Oct 26, 2015 11:14 pm by Edvard
Hi, You have javascript error on your website "Uncaught TypeError: format.replace is not a function - /index.php?option=com_listmanager&controller=assets&task=js&format=raw line 1373" The error is not related to GTranslate. If you fix the error, it will work fine. Thanks!