Forum Archive - Editing translations (pro version) don't work

Editing translations (pro version) don't work
Aug 16, 2014 12:14 pm by webi549
Hi, I am with Joomla : FIRST I see nothing of that : Editing Translations If you are using Joomla plugin version you will need to login to the frontend first with your Joomla administrator username and password.The login link should be http://yourdomain.com/index.php?option= ... view=login You will then see the editing tools: (and you screen copy) I can't change nothing. SECOND My input box are never translated. Regards
Re: Editing translations (pro version) don't work
Aug 16, 2014 5:23 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you provide your website address and write step by step what you do, what happens and what you want to happen instead? Thanks!
Aug 17, 2014 7:02 am by webi549
Hi, Can I send you my website address by MP ? Regards
Aug 18, 2014 4:24 pm by Yana
Hi, You can send PM or you can use the contact form on our homepage.
Aug 21, 2014 8:57 am by webi549
Hi, I had send you MP. Is there support here ? I have pay a licence and support, why is there no personnal support ? Why do we need to go on a "forum" and expose our problem to everybody ?
Aug 21, 2014 9:47 am by Yana
Hi, Please check your PM.
Aug 21, 2014 11:55 am by webi549
Hi, What is that on my website ???????????????? You don't have appropriate license for your http://www.monsite.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back.
Aug 21, 2014 11:58 am by webi549
I have this message and ever links to other language when we click menu without click on flags !!!!!!
Aug 21, 2014 1:06 pm by webi549
JE N'EN PEUX PLUS DE CE MODULE ! ! ! ! RIEN NE FONCTIONNE !! !!!! Je ne peux plus accéder à mon site, j'ai systématiquement ce message : You don't have appropriate license for your www.monsite.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. et quand j'arrive sur ma page (qui est en français) les liens de mes menus mènent directement sur une version/en ou après /es ou encore /ar MARRE !!!! ET PERSONNE NE REPOND !!!!
Aug 22, 2014 8:54 pm by Yana
Hi, You just need to refresh the license by adding ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL of translated page.