Forum Archive - Gtranslate is not working

Gtranslate is not working
Sep 6, 2014 3:06 pm by susonde
Although I just activated your great plugin, as I have done with other wp sites in the past, this time, when clicking on any of the flags, nothing happens. www.casketsgallery.com Can you please guide me at your earliest convenience? Thank you in advance :)
Re: Gtranslate is not working
Sep 7, 2014 9:30 am by Edvard
Hi, It seems to be a javascript issue. Do you have some other plugins which are related to Google? Can you try to disable them, so we can see if it starts to work? It seems that google javascript object is being modified and some methods which are required are being removed, that's why it doesn't work. Thanks!
Sep 8, 2014 7:59 pm by DJs Oakley
I have the same problem but have no clue how to find out which plugins are related to Google or how javascript works. We have gTranslate on our current site (we're in the process of upgrading) which is Joomla 2.5 and it works. I just loaded it on the new site. Please elaborate--
Sep 8, 2014 8:16 pm by DJs Oakley
I just realized that it is working in Chrome but not Firefox? Hopefully, that gives a clue on how I can fix it in Firefox. Thank you.
Sep 9, 2014 5:58 am by Edvard
Please post your website address. Your issue is different. Thank you!
Sep 9, 2014 11:42 pm by DJs Oakley
Okay, this is very, very strange indeed! As I mentioned it is working on Chrome, Safari and I just learned today that it works on other computers, just not mine. Here's the link (http://www.yaim.org/yaim3) and it is at the very bottom (site is not completed). This can be marked solved since it appears to be my computer, not the component :)! Thanks.
Sep 10, 2014 5:44 am by Edvard
Try to disable your browser extensions. Thanks!
Sep 10, 2014 10:38 am by DJs Oakley
Thanks and I did just post a review.
Sep 11, 2014 1:44 am by Edvard
Thank you!