Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license...

You don't have appropriate license...
Sep 8, 2014 8:46 am by Waldo
Hi, I do not understand why I got that every week : You don't have appropriate license for oswaldogonzalez.net domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. When it is the case MY SITE IS NOT ACCESIBLE WHY? Thank you, O.Gonzalez
Re: You don't have appropriate license...
Sep 8, 2014 9:07 am by Edvard
Hi, Please check with your hosting and make sure that you do not have network issues. It may happen only if your connection is not stable and you are not able to connect to our licensing server. If you get the error message you need to open http://domain.com/ru/?verify_license=1 URL, so it will retry to connect to our licensing server to regenerate your license key. Thank you!
Sep 9, 2014 12:59 pm by Waldo
Hi Edvard, Thanks for your kind answer. Yet, how many times have I to do this operation? ( http://domain.com/ru/?verify_license=1 ) Sometimes My site is offline because of that. My solution (before contacting you) was to put a new fresh license file & it did work for some time, then some days again I got: You don't have appropriate license... Please Edvard which is the best way to eliminate that problem? Thanks in advance, Oswaldo
Sep 9, 2014 1:27 pm by Edvard
You need to do it one time and it will work for 2 days, after it will automatically try to regenerate the license. If it doesn't work you will need to open the mentioned URL and force license regeneration. The reason it doesn't work is network issues you are having. Please check with your hosting provider. Thanks!
Sep 9, 2014 2:21 pm by Waldo
Hi & Thanks Edvard, Well I cannot check my site every two days (my provider is PlanetHoster It is a first class provider!) Two things : 1. Why change your code to 1 year (for example instead of two days) 2. If you cannot do that I will put a redirection to ? ( http://domain.com/ru/?verify_license=1 ) to be sure my visitors will access my site. 3. I am not sure that the problem is PlanetHoster, maybe you could be a little humble & ( ! ) rewrite your code? Thank you very much, Oswaldo
Sep 9, 2014 7:33 pm by Edvard
Hi, We cannot change the code, because in that case we will not be able to control our licenses. Our other clients do not have issues like you, so please consider fixing the network issues with your hosting provider or consider changing it, you also have option to upgrade to our Enterprise version. Thank you!
Sep 9, 2014 9:14 pm by Waldo
Hi, Thanks Edvard. I understand all you said about. I will try some redirecting to http://domain.com/ru/?verify_license=1 Thank you & keep going... Regards, Oswaldo
Sep 9, 2014 9:22 pm by Edvard
If you do not fix the issues you have it won't be stable. It may make the things even worse. However it may be a temporary solution.
Sep 13, 2014 8:07 pm by Waldo
Hi Edvard, I would like to know if in this way I can be sure that the license will be verified. # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3?verify_license=1 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/?verify_license=1 [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2?verify_license=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1?verify_license=1 [L,QSA] # gtranslate config Thanks & cheers, Oswaldo
Sep 13, 2014 8:52 pm by Edvard
It will slow down your website and since you are having connection issues it will not always work.