Forum Archive - On my site it works sluggishly or not at all sometimes

On my site it works sluggishly or not at all sometimes
Sep 11, 2014 5:45 pm by gtuser
First of all, thanks for the great extension. I experienced a smooth installation/configuration. Now, on my site at http://tinyurl.com/ps8n9qj the extension seems to work a bit sluggishly when switching languages. I'd like to know how to resolve this. Is it the Joomla engine or the extension that's creating issues? edit: seems like clicking a particular flag once, waiting a few seconds, then clicking the same flag again may be the process to always get it to work right on the site. But, that's not the desired functionality (obviously).
Re: On my site it works sluggishly or not at all sometimes
Sep 12, 2014 8:27 am by Edvard
Hi, I have checked your website and it works fine for me. I have noticed that previously you have selected an incorrect original language which could cause issues like you describe. Let me know. Thanks!