Forum Archive - Editing in wordpress doesn't work

Editing in wordpress doesn't work
Sep 24, 2014 12:50 pm by laurent
Hi, I've just installed gtranslate pro on wordpress and while I have no issues with surfing the pages I can't save edits. I receive requests to add again and again my id and password. I've seen on the forum there is the same issue in joomla. Can you please tell me how to fix this for wordpress? I use the general version of the plugin. Thank you, Laurent.
Re: Editing in wordpress doesn't work
Sep 24, 2014 8:26 pm by Yana
Hi, Please read this: post4644.html?hilit=http_authorization#p4644 If the solution is little bit complicated for you I can do that for you myself. I'll need a temporary FTP access.
Sep 26, 2014 9:45 am by laurent
Hi Yana, I already tried it but it didn't work. Where can I send you the ftp details? Thanks, Laurent.
Sep 26, 2014 10:26 am by Yana
Hi, You can use the contact form on our homepage or send it by PM. Thanks!
Oct 2, 2014 3:00 pm by laurent
Hi, I've been editing for some time now and I notice that anyone can do it, even people not registered on the website. Is it possible to limit editing to specific wordpress user roles? Thanks, Laurent.
Dec 15, 2014 10:48 am by Lewiscordo
I effectively attempted it however it didn't work. Where would I be able to send you the ftp points of interest?
Dec 15, 2014 11:58 am by Yana
Dear Laurent, You should set username and password in gtranslate/config.php file. Dear Lewiscordo, You can use the contact form on our homepage or you can send it by PM here.