Forum Archive - How about the Google Universal Analytics?

How about the Google Universal Analytics?
Sep 26, 2014 12:00 pm by alex.moise
Hi there, I have the Pro version which I really love, I also have installed the new Google Universal Analytics code on the website, Of course if I enable the Analytics feature I get an error - so I keep it disabled. The website is https://www.ultranetworks.ro/en/ Now the question is: do you have any plan to make GTranslate compatible with the Universal Analytics?
Re: How about the Google Universal Analytics?
Sep 26, 2014 8:52 pm by Edvard
Hi, There is no need to turn on Analytics feature in your case, since you will see the translated URLs with language code in your analytics dashboard. Thanks!