Forum Archive - Entire site gets translated except one module

Entire site gets translated except one module
Oct 7, 2014 2:30 pm by Dman
Hi, i have setup Gtranslate in 5mins and all works great except one thing. It is not translating one specific custom html module with simple html in it. The entire site gets translated except that one module. Here is the code included in the Custom Html Module <div> <a title="Monday" href="index.php?option=com_...etc">δευτερα</a> <a title="Tuesday" href="index.php?option=com_...etc">τριτη</a> <a title="Wednesday" href="index.php?option=com_...etc">τεταρτη</a> </div> All the above is not translated. But if i delete any one of those lines it translates fine: It only gets translated when there are 7 lines, no more. How weird is that? Any suggestions? thx
Re: Entire site gets translated except one module
Oct 7, 2014 4:19 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you post a link, so I can see what is going on for you? Thanks!
Oct 7, 2014 7:21 pm by Dman
It's the top left module, if you press the English translate Flag it's the Weekly Schedule 6-12 October. The 8 white menu buttons don't get translated/ thx
Oct 8, 2014 11:55 am by Edvard
Hi, It is really very strange. When I remove one of the buttons it get's translated. Since you are using the free version the behavior is not guaranteed, so if you upgrade to Pro or Enterprise versions the issue will be solved. Thank you!