Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license for your messagepresident

You don't have appropriate license for your messagepresident
Oct 9, 2014 10:30 pm by pavelsnv
Hi I got Gtranslate pro on January 15, 2013 GTranslate Pro Order #21132 why it is giving me this message? "You don't have appropriate license for your messagepresident.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back."
Re: You don't have appropriate license for your messagepresi
Oct 10, 2014 2:20 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is fixed. If you ever experience the same issue please go to http://messagepresident.com/it/?verify_license=1 to regenerate your license. The issue may happen if you are having temporary network issues on your server. Thank you!
Oct 13, 2014 6:09 pm by miamiman
When it comes to your ongoing licence verification process [every two-days], it does seem that people the world over are suffering from "temporary network issues"?
Oct 13, 2014 6:12 pm by Edvard
Not all of them, only the part of them who post issues on this forum.
Oct 18, 2014 9:52 pm by miamiman
Well... I am on the opinion that the problem is on your end? I regenerate the license [?verify_license=1 ] , it works for several pages as I navigate through the domain, and then asks me again to verify the license on that very same domain? What else can this be?
Oct 18, 2014 10:48 pm by Edvard
Hi, So it work for less than 2 days?
Oct 20, 2014 3:55 pm by miamiman
Yes, I regenerate. And it works for several pages of navigation. It is very unstable.
Oct 20, 2014 6:13 pm by Edvard
Hi, Do you still keep the verify license parameter in the URL during navigation?