Forum Archive - Some pages not translated

Some pages not translated
Oct 25, 2014 5:08 am by schvarzy
Hello, I have installed the pro version the www.ipoolsupplies.com When I test it with the French translation, some pages are not translated. If you go in product category to: Kits de maintenance the page is not translated. I do assume that if there is 1 in 1 language, there are more around.... How can this be fixed? On thing howerver, If I go to the english version and go to product Maintenance Kits then go to the French version, then I get a properly translated page. The URL however this time is NOT translated in French. I do have however just under the meta <head> <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> In Chaises flottantes The url in french should be chaises-flottantes-31.htm and not flottants-présidents-31.htm Why is it using the wrong translation there as in other places was ok? How to change that? where? How can I do a site map with all the languages? How can I get the site to be properly indexed in all the languages? Thanks! Frederic
Re: Some pages not translated
Oct 25, 2014 8:35 am by schvarzy
Ok, I managed after reading the documentation to fix a few things... :shock: Will all the fantasist translations that I did find on a language that I am familiar with, I wonder how the other languages that I cannot check are translated. URL also are kind of wild.... After changing the URL with the new names, it seems that the new ones don't show up immediately. Need to close the windows and then re-open... Still cannot see how can I do a site map with all the languages? How can I get the site to be properly indexed in all the languages? The idea for this program is good but maybe not ready yet. Seems that Google translate may make less mistakes....
Oct 25, 2014 2:29 pm by schvarzy
Getting wilder.... Some languages are not translating the pages... everything is setup the same way as the other languages... greek not ok italian not ok .... and some more.... Please help!
Oct 26, 2014 10:33 pm by Yana
Hi, I have just checked your website and can see the translated version. The discovery process of your content can take some time and there is no exact time. If you site is popular it will be fast, otherwise it will be slower. If you see % it means that you are the only one who sees it, next visitor will not see %-s.
Oct 28, 2014 11:04 am by schvarzy
That is strange indeed, you are correct, first one sees the %, when I reload I dont get any page.... and a third time it is translated.... :( Still cannot see how can I do a site map with all the languages? How can I get the site to be properly indexed in all the languages?
Oct 28, 2014 11:54 am by Yana
Hi, % sign means that the text is queued in our translation and will be translated soon. Everything will be translated over time when we discover your new content for translation. There is no need to create a sitemap for Enterprise version.
Oct 28, 2014 11:55 am by schvarzy
How can we make sure and know what translated parts are index by search engines?
Oct 28, 2014 12:01 pm by Yana
Hi, You can use google search . You need to search for site:ipoolsupplies.com
Oct 28, 2014 12:12 pm by schvarzy
The search engine will not find the translated pages. I have tried spidering my site but none of those will show... How can I get them to show?
Oct 28, 2014 12:26 pm by Yana
Hi, Everything will be translated and indexed over time. You just need to wait . You can also use Google webmaster tools to submit the links https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools ... ue=/addurl
Oct 28, 2014 1:20 pm by schvarzy
I understand but there is no way the spider can find the URL probably because it is loaded after by a java script is that correct? Anything I need to put for robots to find all the languages?
Oct 30, 2014 1:15 am by schvarzy
I have done a sitemap of GTRANSLATE.net with Sitemap Generator 5 http://www.microsystools.com/products/s ... generator/ . On it, I can see not only internal URL but also External URL including the ones for the languages. I have done the same thing for our site ipoolsupplies.com but I cannot see the languages as External URL. Can you please let me know what I should do to be able to see them? Something is different from our and your site. Maybe robots? Maybe .htaccess ?
Oct 31, 2014 1:48 am by schvarzy
Strange enough... no links but seems that the pages are being index in different languages on google...