Forum Archive - two issues - pro version

two issues - pro version
Apr 15, 2011 5:12 am by daniellima
Hi I have two problems: 1) if link point to php file that use redirect function to other page, dont work, only i have blank page. For example, the site have a button to php file wich contains: if (isset($_GET['article_id']) && isnum($_GET['article_id'])) { redirect("articles.php?article_id=".$_GET['article_id']); This page dont work, I only see blank page. The redirect dont work 2) In portuguese language (original) we use some special chars, like á ã à, but gtranslate cannot read this words. my site is www [dot] dicaspraticas [dot] com try /en/ version. For examplem in the main menu at top, the button named "Fórum" in portuguesse cannot be translated. If you see in english version, i will see "Frum" Thanks
Re: two issues - pro version
Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is a redirection issue. You nedirect domain.com to domain.com/news.php that's why when you go to domain.com/en it shows a blank page. Is it possible to remove that redirect? Otherwise you need to change the sitemap.txt to point to have domain.com/LANG/news.php instead of domain.com/LANG/. It reads the chanacters, but the translation isn't done correctly. You can modify the translations manually and change Frum to Forum instead.
Re: two issues - pro version
Apr 15, 2011 2:00 pm by daniellima
Ok, thanks