Forum Archive - CONNOT INSTALL THE ZIP YOU SENT ME

CONNOT INSTALL THE ZIP YOU SENT ME
Nov 4, 2014 1:04 pm by argana-belleza
Dear Sir, You sent me the Zip: gtranslate_argana-belleza.com.zip I cannot install it in Joomla extention manager " install, it says: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file Can you install it for me If it is not installed at the end of the day I will have to refuse the payment in Paypal Thx for understanding Christian KOHLHEIM
Re: CONNOT INSTALL THE ZIP YOU SENT ME
Nov 4, 2014 1:08 pm by Yana
Hi, Please do not post your username and password here. I'll install the package. Please send me the FPT information also. You can use the PM button or the contact form on our homepage. Do not forget to change the joomla backend password.
Nov 4, 2014 1:58 pm by argana-belleza
I have been looking for your " contact form " god knows where it is so i keep in touch with u here, I do not see any PM button in your contact form either What is the FTP information Regards
Nov 4, 2014 5:55 pm by Yana
Hi, You can send access information by PM. The contact form is on our homepage . You already sent me a message by PM. FTP is the file transfer protocol. To upload content to your website, you need your hosting username and password. You can find more info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Transfer_Protocol If you do not know your server FTP information please contact your hosting provider.
Nov 4, 2014 8:48 pm by Yana
Hi, The plugin installed.