Forum Archive - Translation of website with multiple subdomains/ Enterprise

Translation of website with multiple subdomains/ Enterprise
Oct 21, 2014 11:20 pm by nicholasCH
Hi i have site which uses many subdomains, like portraits.art.com landscapes.art.com etc (and 40 more subdomains, but not many pages on each), i want to use enterprise solution and new domain for translated content. like art.by or art.ru. will it support translation of all my my subdomains or it is not possible with your program.
Re: Translation of website with multiple subdomains/ Enterpr
Oct 22, 2014 7:22 am by Yana
Hi, The license is for one domain name only. If you would like to use it on your subdomains we can make a reasonable offer for you. You can use our contact form on the home page to get more info if you are interested. Thanks!
Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am by nicholasCH
i have a problem, i can't authorize on my site with user name and password provided to correct translations.
Oct 26, 2014 10:25 pm by Yana
Hi, You need to add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL. to send the information. Please send me your website address and I'll check username /password.
Oct 27, 2014 12:57 am by nicholasCH
Yes i'm adding this. don't work http://www.nicho....kov.ru/index.htm?language_edit=1
Oct 27, 2014 1:45 pm by Yana
Hi, We will fix it ASAP.
Oct 27, 2014 2:26 pm by nicholasCH
Яна, все еще не работает. Я хочу редактирывать как можно скорее потому что гугл уже проиндексирывал некоторые страницы с авто переводом, что очень плохо. я не хочу чтобы сайт выбросили из индекса из-за низкого качества яэыка.
Oct 28, 2014 1:01 pm by nicholasCH
I don't have so much time to wait! I have limited time to work with my site. Beside fact that i can't save corrections, there is broken links between most subdomains, for example, pointing to new-york-nicholaschistiakov.com/art/ instead of nicholaschistiakov.ru/new-york-art/ . also all images not work unless i specify absolute image url on the main site. replacing image urls - this is a lot of work to do for entire site, but this i can do if it's impossible to fix at your side. Thank You, Nicholas
Oct 28, 2014 2:50 pm by Edvard
Hi Nicholas, Now you can make edits, please use http://nicholaschistiakov.ru/ without www when making edits. Please give us some time to configure everything for you. We have provided a single license solution for your multidomain website. Thank you!
Oct 28, 2014 4:35 pm by nicholasCH
Fantastic! Thank you. hope the rest will work. please let me know if i need to change image urls to absolute path
Nov 2, 2014 9:33 pm by nicholasCH
I have a lot of patience, but not infinite. I don't think it so much of work to fix all subdomains redirection links. not all links are working. please go to site and see yourself. I was waiting a week patiently. but you just don't care much about. PLEASE FIX. Thank you. Nicholas
Nov 3, 2014 8:06 pm by Edvard
Hi Nicholas, We have added all the redirects on our side. If you have any specific issue, please let me know, so I can work on it. Thanks!
Nov 4, 2014 12:30 am by nicholasCH
Hi Edvard, Yes, i see, everything is working now. Thanks! I have only one small issue left. translation replacing mailto:[email protected] with mailto:n...kov.com/art which isn't nice. I've tried to add class="nturl" to link but no effect. Do you have a solution? thanks! I think this is last issue for now. i can translate my site now...It's nice software!
Nov 4, 2014 6:03 pm by Edvard
Please check and let me know, it should be fine now. Thanks!
Nov 8, 2014 2:59 pm by nicholasCH
Thank you, mailto seem to work now, but most of other links stopped to work. "и скульптуры. Прочитайте больше >>>" leads to .com, also all .htmls with images are missing http://nic...ov.ru/2013-арт%20живопись/Кошка-на-желто-первом-экспрессионизм-животного-живопись-современном%20art.htm. Please check what happened. I did updated site a bit to work on mobile devices, but this shouldn't affect anything. Something went wrong. Thank You.
Nov 8, 2014 4:06 pm by Edvard
The links are fixed now. Not sure about the second issue, please provide more details.
Nov 8, 2014 9:59 pm by nicholasCH
Hi. Just go to http://nicholaschistiakov.ru/%D0%B0%D0% ... %81%D1%8C/ and click on small images to enlarge. all files absent. error 404. and this happens on all image pages. however it was working before
Nov 10, 2014 3:24 pm by nicholasCH
oh, it works now.
Nov 11, 2014 1:50 am by Edvard
Good. Thanks!